Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
50 Galley Cabinet
9" x 13" Trays
Table Top Unit
Letterpress Auction #85
300 Lots Letterpress auction with a Large Variety of Letterpress items
preview Dates are 7/16/21 9 to 3PM Pick up Dates are 7 - 20 - 21 - 22 from 9 - 4 an the 23 from 9 - 3 after that by appointment only !
To see Multiple Photo's click on the photo then on the arrows on ea side of them most lots have multiple photo's
Shipping we ship world Wide an will pack an ship when done packing so aprox 4 day after auction closes then we bill shipping separately
Freight & Exporting allow 7 to 10 Days
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Discounted Buyer's Premium||Regular Buyer's Premium|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The following terms apply to this online auction.
By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Please bid with care.
1. Seller. Seller is High Bids Win Auction LLC, the user of the website offering the goods for sale.
2. Lot. Any good or goods for sale by auction.
3. As Is. All Lots are sold “As Is”; Seller strongly recommends that all bidders thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid. (All Items can be viewed in person By Appointment only!
4. Refunds and Returns. Absolutely no returns of sold goods. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted. There are no warranties or returns on any sales.
5. Seller’s Delivery of Lots. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any Lot or any necessary documentation required of any Lot, the purchaser's sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of monies on such a Lot.
6. Hammer Price. The Hammer Price is the highest bid at auction’s end and the final sale price of a Lot, and the price from which the Buyer’s Premium will be calculated from.
7. Buyer’s Premium. A Buyer’s Premium of 12% of the Hammer Price when paying cash, 15% when paying with Cards, in addition to the Hammer Price, will be added to your invoice. You agree to pay a Buyer's Premium in addition to the Hammer Price for each Lot that you win. The Buyer's Premium will be added to your final invoice.
8. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a Lot when the Lot closes, you agree to purchase that Lot for the Hammer Price plus the Buyer's Premium.
9. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before the 3rd Business Day after auction closes @ 2:00 PM After the auction is completed We will send an Invoice for your total wins plus 15% Buyer’s Premium & shipping will be added for small Item freight Items will need an extra few Day's to get the shipping cost & shipping will be invoiced Separately .
10. Method of Payment. The Seller accepts the Following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal .
11. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any Lot until the seller receives payment in full for that Lot. You must present proof of payment to the Seller upon pickup. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period provided for in Seller’s Terms & Conditions. Shipping will be added for small Item FedEx & USPS or UPS on a separate invoice after items are paid for freight Items will need an extra few Day's to get the shipping cost & will have a 85.00 per skid charge to skid standard sizes & secure items Larger sizes are more. , crating is extra 295.00 per crate standard sizes larger sizes are more.
12. Removal Dates. Lots will be available for pickup on the following dates: Mentioned in the Pick up Field & by appointment only ! after these Dates we are not responsible for these lots & no refunds offered for any reason !
13. Failure of Purchaser to Pickup or Pay for Sold Lots. If the purchaser fails to make payment in full, fails to remove a sold Lot by the last date available for pickup, or fails to make arrangements with Seller for pickup within the time period herein provided, Seller may resell the articles or Lots by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller Liquidated damages of 25% of the Hammer Price of the item.
14. Preparation of Lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased Lots accessible to the winning bidder on the removal dates. Seller will not be responsible for securing & or unloading Lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
15. Complete Agreement. These Terms & Conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any Lots within this auction, constitutes the entire Terms and Conditions of which property listed in the auction sale catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as Agent. No oral agreement made between purchaser and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing.
16. Auction Site. Bidder/purchaser acknowledges that an auction site, storage site and the pickup location is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site, storage site and the pickup location before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties, and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents & employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principles for injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever at the auction site, storage site and the pickup location.
17. Sales Tax. All items picked up or shipped inside USA are subject to a 6% sales tax. Bidders with a tax exempt I.D. number must submit that number by filling out and submitting the appropriate tax exempt form.
18. Auction Also subject to Bidding Platform Terms.
190 Martin Road
shipping will be calculated after invoices are paid & then we will package & get shipping prices & bill them separate
Skidding Securing & Shrink Wrapping Fee's are 85.00 per skid & Crating is 245.00 per skid Standard Sized Skids & crates
oversized will be more depending on size.
Jul 19 05:55pm
Jul 19 05:55pm
Jul 18 11:44am
Jul 17 08:40am